SC - Lemon Beer

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 11:50:17 PDT 2000

- --- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> ROAD TRIP!
>
> Selene, who lives very near the cookbook store.
> *joy*

Yes!  I am in need of a ROAD TRIP!  I am tired of
having no windows to look out of at work because the
louvers are closed and hearing the endless shouts and
drumbeats of marching protesters on their way to the
DNC, which is on the other side of downtown LA.  Sigh!
I need to buy some cookbooks to cheer me up.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.