SC - Thanks to all about vinyl bed

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 05:51:02 PDT 2000

Good Queen Slug..... greetings from Phillipa....

 >>> SNIP....... I consider the Really Big Problem to be the *noise*......
but if you've ever camped next to an amourous couple, there's nothing quite
like the EE-ee-EE-ee-EE all night long, and then you have to try to say "Good
morning!" without cracking up... ...SNIP..... it's bad enough when Certain
Countesses round up judges and scorecards to sit outside my pavilion door
when I wander out looking for my tea...SNIP.....
and I had been trying Very Hard to Be Quiet. The knight I was
 with thought it was hilarious. .........>>>>>>>>>

 Well, you made my day!!!!!  I haven't had such a good laugh in quite a long
time...
Many thanks for such an amusing story!!!

And may I say thanks to everyone who wrote in with advice for me.  Since I
intend to use this bed in my living room only and have no pets, I think I
will be safe.....
Thanks again,
Phillipa