SC - OT - need advice about vinyl inflatable beds

Wajdi wajdi at home.com
Tue Aug 22 09:34:55 PDT 2000

We've used one for some two years now.  You gotta be careful about what goes
under it, and keep dirt and grit out of the valves.  We put our's down on top of
a thick carpet, that gets beat and vacuumed after every use.  Oh yeah, shoes are
taken off before entering the tent, to keep tracked-in stuff to a minimum.  In
cold climates, it's really a good idea to have something like a carpet or two
under it to provide insulation from the cold, cold ground.  Heat seepage can
make for a really cold bed.

wajdi