SC - Rur-Rur

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Wed Aug 23 12:20:40 PDT 2000

I've just had a request for help to find an SCA dessert called Rur-rur?  She thinks it is german.  And didn't describe it as anything but a dessert.  I've scanned the dessert category and the german food category of the Florilegium.  Didn't find it.  And I don't remember being served a dessert by that name at the many feasts I've eaten or helped out with.

Could you all peek into your collective memories and see if you've ever heard of this dessert?  Have a real name or recipe for it?

Thank you
Kateryn de Develyn
writing from the Barony of Coeur d'Ennui in the Kingdom of Calontir