SC - Re: Pennsic Tales

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Aug 23 22:12:40 PDT 2000

Kiri asked:
> And if this happens, please invite me to come...I'd love to help out in the
> kitchen.  Hauviette, are you planning to share this handout?  If so, I'd really
> love to have a copy.  I've done some work with Platina and read a lot of what
> Scully has to say about humoral theories, etc., and would love to read what you
> have as well.

Hauviette emailed me today inquiring whether I might be interested in
having her documentation/handout for the Florilegium. I have answered in
the affirmative. So hopefully in a little while you will be able to
find a copy of her work there.

I have also arranged to be given copies of most of the instructors
handouts from Pennsic XXVII and will be working on scanning these in and
editing them for the Florilegium in the future. I also hope to be
adding some of the class notes that I personally got from this years
Pennsic class instructors to the Florilegium. All of this may take a
while, though.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net