SC - Harry Potter - OT

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Aug 24 07:47:27 PDT 2000

Ann Sasahara wrote:

> Rowan Atkinson as Mad-Eye Moody?  Hmmmm?  Alan Rickman could probably do a
> good Moody w/o going over the edge, no?
>
> "constantly vigilant"
>
> Ariann

Hmmm. You know who'd be a good Moody, in an odd sort of way? Terry Jones.

And, in spite of a lack of wavy golden hair, the gentleman that played
J. Peterman on "Seinfeld" as Gilderoy Lockhart. He's got the grin, the
chin, and the voice.

Hey, now waitaminnit! _Robert Carlysle_ as Snape... Did I get that name
right? Frank McCourt's Da in "Angela's Ashes", and the bad 'un in "Ravenous"?

Adamantius (twitch, twitch)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com