SC - German cookbooks

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 25 11:47:08 PDT 2000

These are wonderful!  I am having fun with the ones I can read.  I am writing
some class notes for 'Period Food That Your Kids Will Eat' and the "Dumplings
from Nuremberg" will join Platina's "Fricadella of Fish" in my supporting
argument for Fish Sticks.  Many thanks for all your hard work!

Best regards from Los Angeles,
Selene
selene at earthlink.net