SC - A Feast of Love

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Sun Aug 27 20:56:48 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Stefan li Rous
 And maybe some of the recipes in this file might be acceptable. I don't
think Ras' famous recipe is in here though:
organ-meats-msg   (60K)  5/25/00    Period cooking of organ meats.

Yes, but I was not planning to do this anyway!  I described it to a friend
(the would-be Steward, actually) and she said that she felt ill - and she's
straight!  Can't be sure whether it was the heart or the subtletie...

Gwynydd
(BTE, thanks for the rest of the ideas - I will go and check them out)