SC - Dining with William Shakespeare

sjk3 at cornell.edu sjk3 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 29 07:46:50 PDT 2000

> I've also seen copies through www.bibliofind.com - and not at the same
> bookstores as www.abebooks.com.
>
> Ilaria

    Bookfinder.com searches multiple sites, including bibliofind and
abebooks.  It also searches amazon and B&N (for those interested in Soup
for the Qan).  I'm less familiar with the new version, but if you go to
"advanced" and check of "classic display" the search results will be
displayed in a table that gives site searched (avoid Alibris!),
bookstores with the book, the price they are asking, and condition.  A
link is provided to the store's listing where you can get information on
shipping costs, forms of payment, and how to contact the bookstore
directly (either to order, or to ask questions).  I haven't been
disappointed yet, as my credit card will will attest.

Sandra Kisner
sjk3 at cornell.edu