SC - Re: Period cookshop at Pennsic?

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Aug 29 08:22:48 PDT 2000

dining table with food, and even decided not to make a couple of the planned
dishes...all for 3 people! You talk about your groaning board? We made enough
food for about 15 people [although the eggnog didnt last long ;-)  ]
margali
off topic, Hey Puck, any plans on wht to do for a party after the retirement
ceremony?