SC - Finally going to cook something period!!!

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Aug 30 16:34:00 PDT 2000

And of course, the litany -
Check in the Floregelium, amen ;-)
I seem to remember brousing through it and finding some of our old threads on
feast planning, and some of them were designed to be fairly simple and
introductory.

I like to make ember day tarts, daryoles, wheat or barley frumenty, icelandic
chicken and onion soppes as they are usually fairly acceptable for firsttimers,
fairly easy to make and rather tasty. I think that gingerbrede is also a good
chioce, as well as compost and perhaps you might try a salat [if we decide
through discussion that we can eat them out of season ;-)  ]
margali
Quick - isn't there a 12 step program for compuslive volunteers? I think they are
called pelicans...