SC - Known World Cooks Collegium querie

Martina Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Wed Aug 30 19:39:42 PDT 2000

Hi all,
Sorry if I'm repeating or rehashing something, the first few weeks of the semester even digests only get skimmed, and then only ever third or fifth one.

I am wondering if any here are involved with or going to the KWCC in Ealdomere? Does anyone know where I might be able to find additional information? The local Kingdom newsletter had a small item in July, nothing since then, and I found no links on Ealdomeres website... If Im going I have to commit to airline reservations soon...
Any information would be apreciated!
If you dont want to tie up list space feel free to holler direct to
grasse at mscd.edu

Thanks,
Gwen Cat

ps Thomas, you are most welcome... the english translation has been webbed at
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_turten1.htm