SC - fresh eggs?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Aug 31 17:29:27 PDT 2000

I grew up on a farm, and raise a _lot_ of chickens (for eggs and meat).
I always preferred the flavor/appearance of the fresh ones (yum).  My
one exception is if you're going to boil them and they need to look nice
after peeling (for spiced eggs or something).  Fresh eggs don't peel
worth a darn, tending to take goodish chunks of the cooked white with
the shell. *sigh* So,...just keep some of them in the fridge for a
couple of weeks.
- --Maire