SC - OT - A question of Peers

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Aug 17 09:39:57 PDT 2000

I know when Baron Arundel had his vigil at Pennsic, there was some question
as to whether his vigil was to be held with his Household, Duke Sir
Talymar's camp, or up at Midrealm Royal- both groups wanted him with them. I
caught him on the way to the shower in preparation for his vigil, and told
him I had heard that because of the disagreement, they'd decided that he was
to have TWO vigils- one in each place. Hadda move fast, to avoid being
zapped with a towel ;-)

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous