SC - Visiting the East

Philippa Alderton phlip at morganco.net
Thu Aug 3 10:43:14 PDT 2000

Gunthar skrev:

>I also would like to know when the meetings for Pennsic
>are scheduled so I can make my plans. The Ansteorran
>Chili Party is the second Wednesday of War week.

Gee, Gunthar, I didn't know there were two Wednesdays during War Week ;-)
One way to lengthen your War, I guess ;-)

Don't forget the SCA-Cook's Potluck starting at 5 PM the _only_ Tuesday of
War Week- it's opposite Aethelmark Court, but it starts a bit earlier, so
those of you who intend to attend Court, can stop by for a bit beforehand.

Also, Gunthar, you're expected at SPCA, in W10, near Orluk Oasis, Sunday the
13th, for our perioid meso-American Feast, with the duck enchiladas. I
really want you there- we need to talk, among other reasons.

And if you're late, I'll send a crippled bard, who does Florentine Canes,
after you ;-)

I'm going to unsub Cooks and shift to Digest for the War in a few minutes.
Will you be kind enough to make sure it goes through properly? I'm taking
off for Pennsic in a couple of hours to help the Land Crew.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous