SC - Visiting the East

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 3 10:31:50 PDT 2000

> Gee, Gunthar, I didn't know there were two Wednesdays during War Week ;-)
> One way to lengthen your War, I guess ;-)

Okay. The only Wednesday of War Week but the second week of Pennsic. Howzzat?

> Don't forget the SCA-Cook's Potluck starting at 5 PM the _only_ Tuesday of
> War Week- it's opposite Aethelmark Court, but it starts a bit earlier, so

Yeah. I need to figure out something to cook. I have also promised the ladies
on
the Ironrose that I would cook grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at
thier
get-together.

> Also, Gunthar, you're expected at SPCA, in W10, near Orluk Oasis, Sunday the
> 13th, for our perioid meso-American Feast, with the duck enchiladas. I
> really want you there- we need to talk, among other reasons.

I'll try. I should be arriving on site on Sunday, probably around 7 or 8 p.m.

> And if you're late, I'll send a crippled bard, who does Florentine Canes,
> after you ;-)

Great, he could help me set up camp!

> I'm going to unsub Cooks and shift to Digest for the War in a few minutes.
> Will you be kind enough to make sure it goes through properly? I'm taking
> off for Pennsic in a couple of hours to help the Land Crew.

I'll be leaving on Saturday, August 12th and staying at my squire's parents
house that night and doing the last leg on Sunday. That's 12 hours a day by
myself so I'm taking it easy.

> Phlip

I look forward to seeing y'all.

Gunthar