SC - Toys for Tots and other comments

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Aug 3 12:16:11 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: 'Lainie

> As to the modern tradition- it actually does help- giving the kid a
> happy day raises their endorphins and can make them more comfortable if
> it doesn't substatially change thier condition.

I rather thought that this was what Balthazar was saying.  What I understood
him to mean was that while it may not have any obvious value to society, the
Make a Wish charity is a good one to be supporting, but then so are a number
of others which were on the list of Ras's dislikes charity wise.  So, I felt
that he was asking why Ras finds this charity more deserving than Toys for
Tots, for example.

Gwynydd