SC - Coeliac Foods & a recipe

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sat Aug 5 20:28:41 PDT 2000

There are two types of cornflour: Wheaten cornflour and cornflour. The
wheaten one is made from (you guessed it) wheat. If the pack doesn't have
wheaten on it, check the ingredients list. The cornflour should be made of
100% corn.

Glenda
(I have to look for the wheaten ones only, as Wayne doesn't do well on a lot
of corn)