SC - Coeliac Foods & a recipe

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Aug 6 06:38:00 PDT 2000

The doctor's advice is really interesting, considering that the
container of cornmeal (about the only way I've ever seen a maize flour
product sold here in the U.S., besides masa harina) only contains
"degerminated yellow corn meal" and a bunch of vitamins.  There
shouldn't be anything in it that would contain gluten....
- --Maire