SC - Every-Flavor Beans and Other Wizard Treats

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 8 09:43:58 PDT 2000

sdrake wrote:

> I don't know about pop rocks - Baskin Robbins has an ice cream flavor that
> has the popping type candy in it - and ice cream is pretty wet.......I
> didn't taste it to know how much the candy pops though.

Okay. Here we go. Wait a second while I screw my serious facial
expression into place. Didn't Mikey die from eating that ice cream???

> Cockroach Clusters were also mentioned, but I refuse to make those with any
> degree of realism.  Though come to think of it, a reasonable-facsimile could
> be
> produced with bug-looking pepita nuts... hmmmm hm hm.

Hmmm, possibly a fund-raiser for the Canton of Whyt Whey. Well, if one
is going to do Cockroach Clusters, can Anthrax Ripple and Spring
Surprise be far behind? Come to think of it, are the Chocolate Frogs
Crunchy Raw Unboned Real Dead Frogs?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy