OT: Re: SC - Every-Flavor Beans and Other Wizard Treats

Jeanne Stapleton apiskp at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 13:22:20 PDT 2000

- --- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, William Seibert wrote:
>
> > Either Every-Flavor Jelly Beans or condoms; your
> choice?  How about flavored
> > condoms?
>
> Hmmm. There was a bit on Weekend Update (SNL) last
> Valentine's that had
> flavored condoms. It looked like they were made of
> fruit leather or
> something similar. There was also a 'personal
> pleasure device' shaped like
> a submarine sandwich, called 'My Hero'. I was very
> grossed out but
> couldn't stop laughing...
>
> Sandwich. Ooog. Where's my medicine?...
>
> 'Lainie
> who is back to yogurt and spaghettios and is seeing
> the doctor today...

I cannot begin to tell you how badly my mind is
boggling at having run full tilt into this thread
intermingled with how wet is ice cream and rocks
that go pop...

Thank goodness my two afternoon meetings got moved
to tomorrow.

Berengaria

P.S. - 'Lainiekins, mixing yogurt and spaghettios
will upset *anyone's* tummy...