SC - Verjuice

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 07:43:31 PDT 2000

scathatch at crosswinds.net writes:

<< Another source uses the juice
 of crab apples.  I was wondering if there were any other sources that
 listed anything else that verjuice might have been made of.  I have both
 crab apples and wild grapes growing in profusion around here, and I was
 going to do a comparison study in flavor.  Which is why I was wondering if
 they ever made it out of anything else... >>

MY personal opinion is that the crab apple verjuice is of superior flavor.
Verjuice was also made from wheat. Hope this helps.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/