SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 10:46:12 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/9/00 9:14:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, steldr at home.net
writes:

> Have you heard of some of the bizarre ice cream
>  flavors offered in Japan?  Bleu cheese and cracked
>  black pepper?

This origintaing from the same culture which offers unsweetened Oreo cookies,
and a sports drink called "Karoki Sweat"....

Of course, the Cracked Black Pepper Ice Cream doesn't sound that outrageous.
Pepper and Cream go quite well together (maybe even sweetened cream).  I have
had the pleasure of trying Rosemary Ice Cream, as well.  It sounds weird, but
it is actually quite delicious.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.