OT: Re: SC - Every-Flavor Beans and Other Wizard Treats

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Aug 10 05:36:32 PDT 2000

Oooh, I _do_ hate it when I get the middle of a thread before I get the
beginning....
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling good, and I know how frustrating it
can be to be hungra AND have an upset digestive tract...kinda like a
mine field, trying to find stuff that's "safe."
What did you do to your knee? I fell down the stairs of a shower truck
at an SCA event in early June, and damaged my cartilage (in public, no
less...very embarassing). [And just _try_ explaining shower trucks and
SCA events to the nice doctors and insurance people! <ggg>] When I
couldn't take the anti-inflammatory drugs either, the dr. had me
elevating and icing it, which helped somewhat.  I still have reusable
icepacks stashed here at home and in the freezer at work....<g>
Hope you feel better soon,
Maire