SC - Re: Removing Blood Stains

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 20:26:32 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/10/00 7:49:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> Joan Nicholson wrote:
>  >
>  > Would peroxide remove old stains left in carpet?  I've tried several
>  > things but not h.p.
>  > Prydwen
>
>  H.P.? Would that be the regular steak sauce or Pickapeppa?
>
>  Peroxide is an effective bleaching agent. You might lose the color of
>  the carpet along with the stain.

I think this thread says alot about the little community we have in the SCA.
Where else in the universe would so many people be so generous with
suggestions on how to remove blood stains from the trunk of a car?  Without
batting an eye...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.