Drambuie [was: Re: SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours]

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 20:48:19 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/10/00 11:57:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> Selene here again.  Nosing elsewhere in the Drambuie web site, in the "
> Drambuie
>  Lifestyle" pages, I see that they also sponsor the Scottish Chefs
> Association
>  [SCA].  <snerk>

Yeah.  That's why we're all here, right?  Wait...you mean this *isn't* the
Scottish Chefs Association Cooks List?  Ach!

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.