SC - The Tim Tam Suck!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 13:10:18 PDT 2000

- --- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

> Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>
> > Adamantius (who prefers Liu Petit Ecolier anyway)
>
> Petit Ecolier are ok, I guess, but Pims rule! (Pims
> are the little
> spongy cookies slathered with maramlade and topped
> with chocolate. They
> practically melt in your mouth. The only problem is
> hiding them from the
> rest of the household... (they also come in
> raspberry, but those are
> heretical and not nearly as yummy...)
>
> 'Lainie
> who loves chocolate and orange together- wish they
> made Reeses-like
> things with orange...

Me, too, Lainie!  Six months ago, the 99 Cents Only
store had orange Pims for 99 cents a box, instead of
the usual $2.95, so I bought a dozen boxes.  I just
finished the last one last week.

The raspberry ones are not heretical, they are just
another religion and we should be tolerant of those
who don't share our obviously superior taste. :-)

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.