SC - Re:The Tim Tam Suck!

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 17:36:48 PDT 2000

Survival packs of Tim-Tams have been known to wing their way from Australia
to the US on occassion

All it takes is your address and a bit of patience!

;-p

Mari
Brisbane, Australia
(TimTam and Catnip pusher extroidinaire)

OH, man, does that sound good! I've never seen anything like that in the
U.S., although, god knows, my quiet little corner of Montana isn't
exactly the food market capital of the world....Hmmm...are they an
Aussie thing, or could I maybe whine at Canadian friends? Maybe some of
you'd be willing to trade some dark chocolate ones for oh, say grains of
paradise? <g>
- - --Maire, who also likes to dunk biscotti in coffee or good sherry