SC - Things to talk about while Papa is gone

Jeff Brainard marcocaprioli at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 18:21:00 PDT 2000

You'd better watch it, girly! Not only am I one of the most deviously
creative boys in Artemisia, but I am *also* the Party Favor of
Artemisia. Thus, I move that we now invent pomegranate pineade
pop-tarts! (how about chicken, too, Constance?)

Marcello

- --- Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
> Pop Tarts, Definitely! We're so creative with ice cream and jelly
> bean
> flavors, why not expand?
> --Maire
>
> "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
> >
> > Diana L Skaggs wrote:
> >
> > > 'Lainie, the offer is still open to visit the flatlands of
> > > Ansteorra -- I will not, however, lick whipped cream from the
> back of your
> > > neck.
> >
> > Well, I'm stuck in An Tir for the time being, and don't worry- the
> only
> > one licking whipped cream off of my body is a gorgeous tall fuzzy
> herald
> > who is off at the Fire Academy today so he won't see this till
> tonight!
> > Bwahahaha!
> >
> > I would go for period gingerbrede, but I don't know how well
> pickled
> > things would sell. I guess it would depend on how hot it is and how
> many
> > persons of German extraction are in the crowds (my maiden name was
> > Klaassen- I _know_ about Germans and pickles!).
> >
> > I hope your medical problems get better too- if nothing else so we
> can
> > hear more from you! So far the absence of milk products does not
> seem to
> > have made an appreciable difference for my stomach, but the drugs
> are
> > good! Now if my knee would just settle down.
> >
> > This coming Friday I get to crown a new Queen of SLUGS, and then I
> will
> > be an Old Queen (not a Countess- in Slugdom once a Queen, always a
> > Queen!) and I can relax and only do the events that I really want
> to.
> > I'm sure those of you who are Royal Peers will understand my
> > ambivalence...
> >
> > So what sort of outrageous things shall we do while Gunthar is
> gone? ;-)
> > Shall we have a Pop-Tart Tasting party? Lob cuskynoles at each
> other?
> > Talk religion and politics? (OOPS! Some things are a little too
> far...)
> >
> > 'Lainie

> SCA-Cooks".

> SCA-Cooks".

=====
Marcello di Caprioli, Ornament of Artemisia
Shire of Silver Keep
The Glorious Kingdom of Artemisia