SC - History of Food

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 04:45:18 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/18/00 8:09:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rygbee at montana.com writes:

<< My husband picked up this for me at B&N for $5 -- The History of Food by
 Maguelonne Toussaint-Samat, translated by Anthea Bell.  Can anyone tell me
 how good this is?

 Raoghnailt >>

I have both this book and the previously mentioned book in my collection.
They are easy reading, contain much useful information and some errors. Just
as any other book does.

Recommended for the libraries of all serious food students and bibliophiles.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/