SC - Australian Cornflour - Definitive answer?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 22 21:00:13 PDT 2000

Lee-Gwen Booth wrote:

> [...]

Anything to make a liar outta me ;  ) . On the other hand, why is all
that butter in there to shorten it if rice flour has no gluten?
Actually, most of the shortbread recipes I have seen, with the exception
of _some of_ the British ones, don't call for rice flour. Usually a soft
wheat flour, like pastry or cake flour.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy