SC - Off topic, search for a receipe

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Aug 23 22:01:12 PDT 2000

Hey, sounds good to me. :-)  I like chocolate.

Am I really that predictable, though??? sigh.

"Up our allies"? Sounds a little Machiavellian. Or is this just
because I went with my wife to a "Survivors' party tonight. Hmmm.
Hey Ras have you considered volunteering for a future Survivors
show? I suspect you would have no trouble with some of the "delicacies". :-)

Stefan

"Lust" cake?  Hmmm. See this file in the Florilegium:
aphrodisiacs-msg  (14K) 10/15/99    Medieval aphrodisiacs.

> OK....so, if ones amongst us supplied the requisite recipes to get you this
> wondrous delicacy, then it would make sense that we profit as well by getting a
> copy of the recipe.  You know, there are several (at least) of us who are
> unreformed chocoholics!  and this sounds like it's just up our allies!!!!!
>
> Kiri
>
> KallipygosRed at aol.com wrote:
>
> > In a message dated 8/22/00 9:25:38 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> > stefan at texas.net writes:
> >
> > > Lars asked for a friend:
> > >  >         I have a quest for your food list.  I'm looking for a recipe for
> > >  > pickled limes.
> > >
> > >  While I don't have a period recipe specifically for pickled limes, there
> > >  is a message in this file in the FOOD-FRUIT section of my Florilegium
> > >  on pickled oranges and lemons, including directions.
> > >  fruit-citrus-msg  (27K)  4/ 1/99    Period citrus fruits. Recipes
> >
> > Ha! I win **again** with my friend. Now she has to make me lust cake. I told
> > her that the list was sure to have at **least** 2 receipes in their hot
> > little brains, and at any event **Stefen** would post with something from the
> > Florigium. I just **knew** it. Ha! Lust cake is the most wonderus non-period
> > dish I've ever eaten, very chocolate, no flour, and much alcohol in it.
> > Delicious.
> >
> > Thanks all!
> >
> > Lars

- --