SC - OOP - Wedding favor question

Wanda Pease wandapease at bigfoot.com
Sat Aug 26 12:57:36 PDT 2000

>Snip>

 I imagine you could find one to do a special bottling for you,
> and they'd certainly be able to tell you if it's reasonable or possible
> to bottle the fresh stuff for non-refrigerated storage (which I doubt,
> but you could ask).  They'd be a good source of information, if nothing
> else.

This brings back fond memories of getting fresh squeezed apple juice at
Oregon State University (ag land grant college), in big gallon jugs.  Then
we set them near the radiators in the dorms and carefully monitored their
progress from apple juice to cider, to hard cider, to vinegar (well, we
weren't interested in vinegar actually).

Amazing number of mild explosions and sticky radiators happened in the
fall....  If you could just catch the stuff at the right moment it was
heavenly, but it usually only took a day or so.

Regina