SC - Pennsic Bag Lunches

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Mon Aug 28 20:06:43 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Ilaria
> A few years back we did a "fair" type event complete with several Palios
and
> othe activities, during which we had roaming vendors of cheese rolls and
> cheese/pepperoni rolls.

Even at our little events down here in Tassie, I find that a roaming Turkish
delight/syrup seller can do a roaring trade.  People like it when snack food
comes to them (although, I don't do badly when we have a Merchant's Row set
up - and I don't end up paying a commission to my young sellers!).  I really
think that this is the sort of service which could do quite well at
something like Pennsic (not that I have ever been to it - or anything like
it.  *sigh*)

Gwynydd