SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 20:38:27 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/26/00 8:20:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
morgana.abbey at juno.com writes:

<< Quite simply, be honest about your people skills or lack thereof before
 you man a counter.  Yes, this is the SCA and people *should* be more
 knowledgeable, but spitting on them will only convince them that you're a
 socially inept fanatic.  Remember, we wear modern underwear and contact
 lenses and take our prescriptions.  If we wanted fanatical behavior, we'd
 play with the Civ War people.

 Morgana >>

Your point being? I do not wear modern underwear at events nor contact lenses
and I do not go to events where I have to take prescriptions. Regardless of
the fact that others may do So. fail to see your point....

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/