Filo/phyllo-- was [Re: SC - duck and bread]

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Aug 29 06:34:27 PDT 2000

I asked the author, and was told that there is virtually no difference.  He
recommended that I go ahead and get the older version, which is what I did.  I
got it from Barnes and Noble...I think the price was about $125.  However, I
suggest that you try that AdAll site on the web and see if anyone has it for
less (doubtful!).

I wish you luck!

Kiri