SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Aug 30 15:04:05 PDT 2000

> actually, I've been really bumping around the idea that perhaps the
> best  way to do this would *be* as a pre-paid meal plan only.  that
might
> allow it to actually be planned as a feasible project.
>
> I remain, in service to Meridies,
> Lady Celia des L'archier

	I believe that you will find that there are laws from the State of
Pennsylvania and rules from the Coopers and Merchant Staff that will
dictate the type of kitchen facilities that are required, and also the
kind of trade  you can deal in.  I believe it would be possible to set up
a "Buy dinner every night of the War for only $XX!" once you were open,
but there would be problems with having a pre-sold only option, or for
that matter trying to run it somewhere outside of the Food Court.
	A quick check with Cindy Cooper could get you the facts of what is and
is not permissable as far as the food merchanting goes.
Christianna