SC - Bye for now

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Aug 30 16:12:02 PDT 2000

Well folks, I had hoped to have lots of time to talk about Pennsic and
the Cook's Dinner and the Meridian Party and what cool food we had, and
to thank Lady Brighid and her Lord for coming to dinner and staying to
entertain at our impromtu bardic circle on Friday night.  Alas, I am
scheduled for surgery on Friday morning, and won't be checking my email
for several days after that, so I am going to have to sign off for the
time being.
	Be nice and don't talk about Twinkies,
	Christianna