SC - Re: Cooks Symposium 's'

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Aug 1 08:32:03 PDT 2000

hey all from Anne-Marie

we just had a great Culinary Ithra in Calgary AB this last weekend. OK, it
was really hot out and they have mosquitos there that would carry away a
teenager, but it was way fun and we had some great classes.

too bad y'all missed it! :) we put out the info twice on the list here, but
I guess Calgary is a bit far for most folks.....

there are also rumors of a Culinary Ithra here in Seattle. I'll let folks
know if anything more comes of it.....

does anyone know if there's going to be another Culinary history symposium
in Denver for 2001?

- --AM, who taught basically all day both days. Whew! :)