SC - Iron Chef advice

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 08:46:55 PDT 2000

Huette:  Actually, I thought of you for the part because you are as learned in
the ways of many cuisines like Dr. Hatori [whom I presume is the force behind
the Hatori Nutrition College, which appears in the credits of IRON CHEF] as well
as the extreme pickiness of Madame Kishi.  That's not an insult, that is merely
fact.  She is extremely exacting and does not hesitate to speak her mind,
qualities which also reminded me of you.  Do what comes naturally to you and
you'll be perfect! I have tapes too, come over tonight or next Monday and we'll
pop them in.

Margali:  Thanks!  Their online catalog seems to be out of service at the
moment, but I'll try calling them.  San Diego is just a little too far to drive
to their store, about 2 hours when there's no traffic on the freeways, and when
in heck is THAT?!

A friend of ours just e-mailed us to complain that she had too many plums on her
tree and did we want some?  We may go over and denude the tree very soon.  Good
thing too;  my parents have two plum trees but they didn't produce so much as a
pound of fruit between them this year.  That's show biz I guess.

It's back to learning noodle-making from scratch tonight.  Oy.  I really, REALLY
wish I had a place to plug in the KitchenAid at the site.

Selene