SC - Ras uncharitable? No Way!!!!!

Debra R. Poole dpoole1 at airmail.net
Thu Aug 3 10:19:29 PDT 2000

Well said,  I have learned more from Ras in the time I have
been on the list than anyone with the exception of Poppa
Gunthar!  I would love to meet him someday.  If you pass him
by you will be missing out on great pearls of wisdom.

Mere

<Philippa said something like>

> I've noticed that some of you folks new to the List have
interpreted Ras'
> remarks as meaning he's a Scrooge and a Grinch. You're
sadly mistaken.
> Granted he and I have our differences, but we're also very
close friends,
> have been so for some years, and despite his unfortunate
methods of
> expressing himself at times (and mine, as far as that goes
;-), I know him
> as a very kind and charitable person. If you pass him by,
without reading
> his postings, you'll be missing the opportunity to know a
very generous and