SC - Protectorate Feast

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Sat Aug 5 17:29:29 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/4/00 7:51:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> That and the topic of cranberries is a perpetual argument on this list. My
>  opinion is yes they are and yes cranberries are. I would never think of
>  serving either at a feast.

Okay, Ras.  Why not??  Why would you never think of serving them at a feast?
Is it because you don't have any references that they were ever served at a
feast in period, or do you simply not like them?  What gives?  Let's have the
straight dope :)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.