SC - Every-Flavor Beans and Other Wizard Treats

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 8 20:01:42 PDT 2000

Lee-Gwen Booth wrote:

> [...]

Sorry, Gunthar _is_ a Muggle, or at least I believe he is, and it was
not meant in any pejorative sense, rather a simple stament of fact, or
perhaps an assumption.

Rowlings is being sued over _that_??? Gee, I wonder if this would be
happening if Rowlings were still an unemployed single mother scribbling
on the napkins in a coffe shop in Edinburgh. How dare she steal that
word and change its meaning???

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy