SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 9 07:59:19 PDT 2000

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> Moms will ignore just about any kids' conversation until the "V-word" comes up,
> and I don't mean Vulture.  Funny about that.

It's that parental selective hearing. This is part of why my son was
able to get away with loudly asking (until it was much, much too late),
at an event at which gingerbrede was served, "Hey, everybody, have you
tried [So-and-so's] balls? They're big and spicy and brown!" Within
seconds the hall was full of bad Isaac Hayes impersonations...

Adamantius, who swears the wording was a coincidence
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com