SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Thu Aug 10 07:49:15 PDT 2000

>Have you heard of some of the bizarre ice cream
>flavors offered in Japan?  Bleu cheese and cracked
>black pepper?

Black pepper sounds good.  I've had both green tea and red bean ice creams at
Japanese groceries and restaurants.  They are different from what we expect
in ice cream, but good.

There are a couple of great specialty ice-cream shops in Bethlehem PA.  On will
make any flavor you want if you bring them the flavor ingredient.  They make
a saffron pistachio that is to die for.  The other makes cinnamon ice cream.
 Yum!

*grumble* Now I'm thinking about ice cream instead of work.  This is dangerous.

:)
Magdalena vander Brugghe