SC - Re: upholstery

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 09:35:31 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/9/00 7:35:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> > Silly, thats why the body goes in the trunk!  If blood leaks out from the
>  > tarp that wraps the body, you just remove the liner and replace it.
>
>  But we don't want to get blood on all of Bal's cookbooks.

Well, I finally got around to moving those books out of my trunk!  They are
now sitting proudly in my bookcases at home (and on the floor, the table, and
the computer desk...).  Turns out I really had no call to use them at my new
job... you don't need a cookbook to make a French Dip and a Club Sandwich for
a bunch of drunk, lazy golfers, after all...

Sheesh!  Two decades of culinary research, wasted.  Ain't that a kick in the
pantaloons?

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who starts a NEW new job in two weeks... $20.95 per hour, and weekends
OFF!!!  No more missed Wars for this Chef..)

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.