SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Jeanne Stapleton apiskp at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 17:57:37 PDT 2000

> Jeanne Stapleton wrote:
>
> > It was *wonderful* for those of us who
> occasionally
> > enjoy a minimalist sensation.
> >
> > Berengaria, who occasionally gets plain cheese
> pizza
> > for that very reason
>
> You are a Very Strange Person. :-)

I practice in front of a mirror.

{This, of course, from someone who tells her startled
dinner guest, in reference to the explosive sound and
tinkling glass from the kitchen, "Oh, that's just
one of the bottles of mead exploding".  !!!}

> 'Lainie
> who desperately wants a Supreme with lots of meat
> and peppers and extras
> cheese and tomatoes and onion and olives and
> pepproncini and maybe a
> little pineapple and some more peppers... and I
> don't dare!
> AAAAARRRGGHH!!!!!

I don't care for "garbage pizza".  and sometimes, just
sometimes, there's one particular thing I want to
savor.

Berengaria