SC - Re: upholstery

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Thu Aug 10 19:31:19 PDT 2000

- --=====================_482589==_.ALT

Way to go, Bal!!!  Congratulations!  That sounds like a fun job.

Prydwen the Job Huntress

At 01:03 PM 8/10/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm taking over as Chef/ Dietary Coordinator for Delano Regional Medical
>Center... I know it sounds like I'll be making "hospital food" (which is
>still a step up from making "golfer food"), but that's not the case.  The
>position is responsible for menu design and preparation for on-and-off-site
>catering functions for the Doctors and Staff.  Up-scale cuisine, ice carving,
>the whole nine yards...  I'm quite looking forward to the change (and the
>money!)
>
>Balthazar of Blackmoor

"God has made the cat to give man the pleasure of caressing the
tiger."  Victor Hugo
- --=====================_482589==_.ALT

like a fun job.<br>
Prydwen the Job Huntress  <br>
At 01:03 PM 8/10/2000 -0400, you wrote:<br>
for Delano Regional Medical <br>
Center... I know it sounds like I'll be making "hospital food"
(which is <br>
still a step up from making "golfer food"), but that's not the
case.  The <br>
position is responsible for menu design and preparation for
on-and-off-site <br>
catering functions for the Doctors and Staff.  Up-scale cuisine, ice
carving, <br>
the whole nine yards...  I'm quite looking forward to the change
(and the <br>
money!)<br>
Balthazar of Blackmoor<br>