SC - Re: upholstery

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 20:43:25 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/10/00 12:12:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> Susan Fox-Davis wrote:
>  >
>  > So by this reasoning, the thing to remove stains from upholstery made by
> rotting
>  > corpses should be rotting papayas.  <bleccch>  I think I am not driving
> with
>  > Balthazar any time soon.
>
>  But there's room now- he's moved the books! ;-)
>
>  'Lainie

Yeah...there's room in the trunk.  But, I wouldn't suggest trying to sit in
the back seat...

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(obligatory SCA content:  My trunk, when not full of cookbooks and toys, can
hold 3 four-man tents, two large igloo coolers, and enough garb for four
people for a 5 day war... 1974 Plymouth Duster... go get one.)

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.