Drambuie [was: Re: SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours]

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Fri Aug 11 08:20:35 PDT 2000

- --=====================_3755367==_.ALT

Silly Bal,
    "Ach!" is German, "    "Och" is Scots. 8^)

>Yeah.  That's why we're all here, right?  Wait...you mean this *isn't* the
>Scottish Chefs Association Cooks List?  Ach!
>
>Balthazar of Blackmoor
Prydwen minus coffee

"God has made the cat to give man the pleasure of caressing the
tiger."  Victor Hugo

   "Ach!" is German, "
"Och" is Scots. 8^)<br>
right?  Wait...you mean this *isn't* the <br>
Scottish Chefs Association Cooks List?  Ach!  <br>
Balthazar of Blackmoor<br>